Tuesday, May 5, 2009

pink tux to the prom

that song is stuck in my head,
especially the,
"do do do-do dooooooo pink tux to the proooooooooomm" part,
so now, it's probably stuck in your head :)
i'm secretly blogging, cause it's been a little bit, but i'm so excited for alyssa's graduation & to be DONEZO for the summer.
i cannot even believe that summer 09 begins (for me) on thursday on this week, i'm in shock.
but also i'm really sad- cause i'm going to miss my house & my roommates. but we're trying to get together at least once a month and we'll be texting freaks!! lots of tears on thursday- but as jillian has been saying- "don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened".

i'm so thankful for my time at winona, and my time at home these past 4 years! i'm so excited that my mainest is moving back to where i can see her weekly and i'm stoked for summer with my girls :) that is TRULY my favorite time of the year!
i'm looking forward to our summer dinners, updown & downtown visits, working with emily & the grandmas, THUNDERSTORMS & RAIN, eagle river trips :) so much to do!!!!!

ok, wish me luck! 1 final at 3:30 and my paper due tonight at 7pm! then i READ psychology until i regergitate everything on thursdays test &&&&& then MICHIGAN!

ps: here's our little guy at school :)




lovelovelove,
CA

3 comments:

  1. how cute!! i am saving that picture for sure!
    i like jillian's quote, i'm gonna write that one down, too.
    and SUMMER.
    thank goodness.
    won't being together with no goodbye insight be wonderful???? yay! and your fall semester will fly by and hopefully you'll meet the love of your life....and hopefully there is no kiss someone 2010...hahah! but, it'll be worth it, regardless!
    loveyou!
    i'm gonna blog now, abouttime!

    ReplyDelete