Wednesday, March 10, 2010

holy moly

i haven't been on here in a few months. and that simply, won't do.
and i just read through my last few blogs, awesome, i totally landed that internship. and am now over half way done with it!
i moved home, got a car, am in love w/ my city, and i love/love/love/love seeing everyone- all the time!

my bridesmaid dress is in- the wedding in a little over 2 months! so much planning to do! i'm so excited :)

my summer plans just keep building & building & building! summer 2010 has a lot of potential. starting w/ my graduation & then....who knows where i'll go from there! i need to print and turn in my AmeriCORPS application, b/c that's my only plan of action!

today i'm home from my internship. sick with a wicked cold :( i've been up since 3:15am b/c my sinus' hurt & sting. and i can't breathe and my neck is trying to kill me:(
so i'm checking alllll my sites including: Facebook, Twitter, and Blogspot. however, today is AMAZING because it's raining & cloudy! which makes me so, very happy.

i will post a picture blog next- cause those are SO fun to look at!!!

next up: Washington D.C. in April :) i'm going to be posting TONS of pictures from that trip!


lovelovelove,
ca

3 comments:

  1. carrie's back!!!!!!!
    hope you're feeling better, girl.
    cookie dough chocolate balls tomorrow before the show, yo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yum cookie dough chocolate balls? Sounds like tiny bites of heaven to me. I wonder when my dress will come in!! I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too!!!! i wore mine around the house this morning :) it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete