Monday, February 9, 2009

helllo triplets!


yup. i have a mustache. and it matches my sweater :) i'm so excited for this weekend, i really, honestly, CANNOT wait to be home again with reunited with BOTH of my sisters! we need to take lots&lots and pictures, and ya know, have massive updating &&& 'bou vists. i'm think 96 caribou's meeting room? OH! and jackers too. we need to bounce around ideas of our new apartment?

! since this is just for you two, i'm sitting in my underwear & tshirt & triplet slippers !


loveloveLOVE,
CA


OH! and my niece, she smiles for the camera:


3 comments:

  1. Mainest!! Yes! This weekend shall be epic. You & me at the BOU Friday afternoon. Of course in the business room! Meggers has to work, booo.
    Saturday afternoon Meg and I are hitting up Rosedale then stuffing our faces with chips & salsa & guacamole WITH extra salt & diet coke with a lime at Chili's! Come with us! Saturday night I am hanging with that boyfriend of mine!
    But Sunday....anytime after church is cool for chillin like villians some more :) With Jackers too! We do have important business to address!! Duh!!! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I almost died laughing when I saw that first pic.

    "Why is she looking at us so funny? It's not like we rolled up with mustaches!!"

    loveitloveitloveit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm excited to all be together!!! ayay! and last weekend was PERFECT! and it is raining right now, and ILOVEIT!

    ReplyDelete