Saturday, March 21, 2009

update from the "W".

i just discovered, that sadly, jillian and i can't be friends :(
i've almost NEVER been hurt as a friend, in this way, but the way she thinks i can't deal with.
and i'm really sad, but i feel like it takes work to be friends.
she just, straight out, ignores me and that isn't going to make things work.
so i feel terrible, but we've had talks for HOURS. including a 3 hour one saturday night.
and i feel like i just can't.
i have things going on in my life too &&& i need to focus.
so just letting my sister's know what's up even makes me feel better.
so if you could just pray? please? that would be wonderful.

3 comments:

  1. carrie anne.
    of course.
    i'm always praying for you. always.
    it's funny. i'm sort of going through the same thing....in the sense that i'm trying to figure out how much is too much. like, friendships do take work sometimes, but they shouldn't be a constant struggle/battle. friends, for the most part, are supposed to build you up. i know everyone stuggles with things, trust me, i always have issues, but-if a friend is always making it difficult, than is it worth it? which, i know, sucks to think about.
    love you girl.
    sorry that isn't too encouraging. just know that i love you TONS! and am ready for summer '09 and tans and DCL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww mainest. I'm so sorry! You are certainly always in my prayers, but I'll shoot a few extra your way.
    Friendship does take work sometimes, but it shouldn't take all your energy and patience, all the time.
    SO ready for summer 2009. Love ya, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girls :)

    so ready to have summer with my sisters. the best cure for ANYTHING.

    ReplyDelete